For the newly engaged, or last minute scramblers~ Do It Yourself wedding projects are the perfect way to add a unique touch and some personal creativity to your special day! Here are 5 DIY Wedding ideas that will help make your wedding unique. What are some of your favorite resources, ideas, or DIY wedding projects that YOU’VE successfully pulled off? Please share in the comments below!
- Rope Words ~ A really cute and easy way to create decorative words for your wedding day! greenweddingshoes.com/diy-rope-words-for-your-wedding-day
- Creative Menu Inspiration ~ A fun unique way to display the menu offerings of the evening! ablognamedscout.com/diy-menu-inspiration
- Terrarium Place Holders ~ I love this post on Green Wedding Shoes showing how to make personalized terrarium placeholders for your guests. Not only a unique table card, but a great take home keep sake! http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-terrarium-place-holder/
- Sparklers, Complete with Matchbook ~ Perfect for your sparkler send off, no one will be searching for the lighter! pinterest.com/pin/22799541834476539
- Table Numbers ~ Create table numbers during your engagement photo session, as this creative couple did with me last year! www.katehausblog.com/danny-kristis-table-s